MESHPA complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Owner and Data Controller
MESHPA S.r.l. – Via Mendosio, 26 – 20081 Abbiategrasso – Italia (hereinafter referred to as MESHPA)
Owner email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of data collected
The acquisition of browsing data is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. MESHPA collects data such as IP addresses, MAC addresses or domain names of devices used by the connecting user, addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation, time of request, method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server, the country of origin, the browser and operating system used by the user, the time spent on each page and the details related to the sequence of pages visited, the parameters relating to the operating system and the environment of the user. MESHPA manages browsing data in order to acquire statistical information, to check the correct functioning of meshpa.com and to optimize the user’s browsing experience.
Among the types of Personal Data that MESHPA collects, by itself or through third parties, there are: cookies, Usage Data, first name, last name, phone number, country, email address. Personal Data may be freely provided by the user, or, in case of Usage Data, collected automatically when navigating meshpa.com.
Unless specified otherwise, all data requested by MESHPA is mandatory and failure to provide this data may make it impossible for MESHPA to provide its services. In cases where MESHPA specifically states that some data is not mandatory, users are free not to communicate this data without consequences to the availability or the functioning of the service.
Users may cancel their accounts at any time by sending an explicit request to: email@example.com
Mode and place of processing the data
Methods of processing
MESHPA takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the data. The data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated.
The purposes of processing
Data concerning the user is collected to allow MESHPA to provide its services, as well as for the following purposes: analytics, interaction with external social networks and platforms, displaying content from external platforms and contacting the user.
Legal basis of processing
MESHPA may process Personal Data relating to users if one of the following applies:
- users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes;
- provision of data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the user and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which MESHPA is subject;
- processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in MESHPA;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by MESHPA or by a third party.
Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for. Therefore:
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between MESHPA and the user shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed
- Personal Data collected for the purposes of MESHPA legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes. Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by MESHPA by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
MESHPA may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever the user has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, MESHPA may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
The services contained in this section enable MESHPA to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to keep track of user behavior. MESHPA uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”) that tracks and examines the use of meshpa.com, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services. Google may use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Contacting the user
By filling in the contact form with their data, the user authorizes MESHPA to use these details to reply to requests for information or any other kind of request as indicated by the form’s header.
Displaying content from external platforms
This type of service allows the user to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of meshpa.com and to interact with them. This type of service might still collect web traffic data for the pages where the service is installed, even when users do not use it.
Google Maps widget (Google Inc.)
Google Maps is a maps visualization service provided by Google Inc. that allows MESHPA to incorporate content of this kind on its pages.
Interaction with external social networks and platforms
This type of service allows interaction with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of meshpa.com. This type of service might still collect traffic data for the pages where the service is installed, even when users do not use it.
LinkedIn button and social widgets (LinkedIn Corporation)
The LinkedIn button and social widgets are services allowing interaction with the LinkedIn social network provided by LinkedIn Corporation.
The rights of users
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their data processed by MESHPA.
In particular, users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to processing of their data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent.
- Access their data. Users have the right to learn if data is being processed by MESHPA, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their data. In this case, MESHPA will not process their data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their data from MESHPA.
- Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
This privacy statement has been prepared based on provisions of multiple legislations, including Art. 13/14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation).
Latest update: December 10, 2019